Wednesday 28 November 2012

The Outstanding writer of 22nd Century.

             I was sitting beside the writer of Twilight Saga and a bit nervous because of the atmosphere here in the auditorium, now we are about to witness the awarding of the year, they  called it as  "The Outstanding writer of 22nd Century", i was quiet at the entire ceremony and when the emcee was starting to call the names of all the nominated artists my heart begun to tremble as it was in great battle what a metaphor, yes,.but that was what I exactly felt that moment "And The Outstanding writer of the Year is none other than .......... Ms.Joyce Mutya for her article The Outstanding writer of 22nd Century" I thought I was in my daydreaming, but I was ...

              I want to be the best writer I could be, but I'am too lazy to do it so, I tried it many times before but I can say that the effort is not enough to say I did my best. I'm looking forward through this blog that through this I can express what my dreams are all about. I find it hard to speak in the language, I never thought I was good but at least at the end of this day I tried to became a writer.

                        Let me give you an introduction of myself

               - I, 17 of age, knows how to sing and act. Love to imagine things and be what I imagine. I'am not smart but I know a lot of things, I do believe in my dreams but think twice if they'll come true. I thought my life was a fairy tale but I don't want to have my prince. I listen to their advice but only pick what I want. They say I'm a story teller but I told them I'am a historian for I have my own history. I don't ask you to like me and be a fan I just wanna share you something, and that something is not just FOR NOTHING.

              Sounds weird at the beginning, yes that is how I daydream, yes its possible but yet its hard. When you have read this article would you mind if I'll ask a favor kindly click the comment and say anything about how I write? You can say anything, criticism is much accepted. Sorry for my bad English.

No comments:

Post a Comment